Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management V10.0 (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This self-paced course introduces students to the IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management system. Topics include the contract lifecycle, benefits of the system, contract creation methods, and basic user interface navigation.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the benefits and prominent features of Contract Management.
- Describe the tasks performed by various Contract Management job roles.
- Describe a typical contract lifecycle of the IBM Emptoris Contract Management System.
- Describe the various methods to create contracts.
- Identify the screen components of the CM system.
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center.