Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (ZB391G).
This course is also available as classroom course Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.5. (WB386)
This 5-day course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.5. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational Decision Manager.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.5
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Use good practices to discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with rule projects, and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Use the Operational Decision Manager rule editors to author business rules and decision tables
- Run tests and simulations in Decision Center to validate decision logic and rule changes
- Use various Decision Center features that support project management, such as permission management, version