Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1 (WB396G).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (ZB391G). This option does not require any travel.
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational Decision Manager.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analysts Skills for IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the UML notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with rule projects, and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Use good practices to discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Use the Operational Decision Manager rule editors to author business rules and decision tables
- Run tests and simulations in Decision Center to validate decision logic and rule changes
- Use various Decision Center features that support project management, such as smart folders and user options
- Explain governan