Master's degree in Entrepreneurship and InnovationURV - Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Màsters Oficials
- Tarragona (Spanien)
- Credits: 60
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
The master's degree intends to train professionals who are able to diagnose business opportunities and design innovative strategies designed for the improvement or creation of companies. Therefore, you will be trained in financial management of enterprise projects, in strategic management, quality management and you will acquire marketing and sales techniques. You will be trained to find financing for new business projects, you will be able to work as managers in innovation and business start-ups, or direct innovation research departments.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The master's degree is targeted at graduates or professionals in the business sector who would like to aquire new skills for leading entreprise projects or working as advisors for the creation of new companies. The course lasts one academic year and is taught in-person and is full- or part-time. The classes are taught in Catalan, Spanish and English.
Students who would like to take this master's degree must be motivated to acquire further knowledge and the skills required to create and manage innovative companies.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Strategy and marketing for the entrepreneur
R D i project management
Strategic diagnosis and enterprise management
Innovation economy and innovation systems
- Strategy and Marketing for the Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur Skills
- Strategic Diagnosis and Enterprising Management
- Financial Management of the Enterprise Project
- Financing for New Innovative Companies
- Innovation Economy and Innovation Systems
- R+D+i Project Management
- Technological Surveillance
- Technological Transfer
- R+D+i Policies
- Master's Thesis
- Internationalisation Strategies
- Sales Strategy
- Quality Management
- Information Management
- Technological Innovation
- International Institutions
- Industrial Localisation
- Corporate Liability
- Experience in Technological Centres
- Experience in Business Start-ups
- Work placements
- Studies in the Mobility Agreements Framework I (*)
- Studies in the Mobility Agreements Framework II (*)
- Studies in the Mobility Agreements Framework III (*)