Master's Degree in International Development CooperationUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
Preis auf Anfrage
- Credits: 60
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
Provide clear and effective training on development through international cooperation. Explain many different development theories from a multidisciplinary point of view. Train students in dealing with the different cultural, economic and political aspects of International Cooperation. Provide Practical training on the field, stimulating students to develop new ideas in this uprising field.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The program is suitable to a wide range of university graduates who wish to obtain more knowledge in the International Cooperation sector.
Being a Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent. Go through an entrance examination to be specified by the university during the admission process. Solid Academic record. Previous Professional experience in international cooperation may count as an advantage to applicants.
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
Experience in a uprising field such as International Cooperation, that has increased the demand for professionals in the last years because of the new dynamic globalization installed in economy, culture and ethics around the world.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
The student must fill the online form and deliver it along with the necessary documents in the institution. The information will be evaluated and the results must be released to each student by email or regular mail.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
International Business Management
- Economic Aspects of Development and Underdevelopment
- Sociological, Anthropological and Political Aspects of Development
- The International Relations System
- International Development Cooperation Policies and Systems
- International Development Cooperation Ethics
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Cooperation Projects
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block III: Campaigns and Impact
- Humanitarian Aid. Emergency, Rehabilitation and Development
- International Migration and Development
- International Refugee Law
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block I: Social Aspects
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block II: Economic Aspects