Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation and Configuration (MB8526)Examinar Training GmbH
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, or Windows XP, Microsoft Exchange 2000 or 2003, Microsoft SQ...
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, or Windows XP, Microsoft Exchange 2000 or 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Outlook, Active Directory, and Internet Information Services.
Understand the primary components that support Microsoft CRM, including the Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft Exchange E-mail Router, Microsoft Office for Outlook client, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Internet Information Services, and Active Directory.
Identify the Hardware and Software requirements for the various Microsoft CRM deployment scenarios.
Execute the pre-installation checklist requirements that must be in place prior to installing Microsoft CRM Server
Complete the Installation procedures for the Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook, and Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router.
Complete the Post-installation revie- that verifies the validity of the server and client installations.
Complete several Post-installation tasks, including loading of sample data
Configure Microsoft CRM business units, users, and teams.
Understand and manage the Microsoft CRM security model, including security roles, privileges, and access levels.
Execute the administrative tasks necessary to support the application, including database maintenance, XML importing and exporting procedures, maintenance of system customization settings, and web configuration parameters.
Redeploy a Microsoft CRM installation
Update a Microsoft CRM v1.2 installation to 3.0
Uninstall Microsoft CRM 3.0 server and client
Microsoft CRM Components
- Understanding the Microsoft CRM Components, Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft CRM Clients, Microsoft Exchange 2000 or 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005, SQL Reporting Services 2000 or 2005, Active Directory, Internet Information Services
Planning Your Microsoft CRM Installation
- Planning your Microsoft CRM Deployment, Hardware Requirements, Software Requirements, Supported Active Directory Configurations, Support SQL Server Configurations, Supported Microsoft Exchange Configurations, Microsoft CRM 3.0 Licensing Model, Staff Skills Review
Microsoft CRM Server
- Microsoft CRM Server Key Features, Microsoft CRM Server Pre-Installation Checklist, Microsoft CRM Server Installation, Microsoft CRM Server Post-Installation Review, Microsoft CRM 3.0 Sample Databases
Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router
- Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router Key Features, Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router Pre-Installation Checklist, Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router Installation, Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router Post-Installation Review, Microsoft CRM E-mail Queues
The Microsoft CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft CRM client key features, Microsoft CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook Pre-Installation Checklist, Microsoft CRM desktop client for Microsoft Office Outlook Installation, Microsoft CRM laptop client for Microsoft Office Outlook Installation, Microsoft CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook Post-Installation Review, Using the Microsoft CRM laptop client for Microsoft Office Outlook
Configuring the Organizational Structure
- Business Units, Managing Business Units, Sites
- Privileges, Access Levels, Roles, Creating roles in business units, Assigning roles to users, Resolution of conflicting privileges, Copying roles, Security Best Practices
Configuring Users and Teams
- User Management Overview, User Manager Wizard, Microsoft CRM User Management, Restricted Access Mode, Team Management
Configuring System Settings
- Configuring System Settings, Configuring Auto Numbering, Configuring Fiscal Year Settings, Configuring the web.config file
- Server Manager, Reconfigure Microsoft CRM to use a ne- database server, License Manager, Upgrade Trial Licenses, Add additional client access licenses, Customization Transport Manager, Export and import of an XML configuration file, Environmental Diagnostic Wizard
Redeploying Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Redeployment Scenarios, Software components that are captured during a redeployment, Redeployment Tool, Redeployment process
Upgrading Microsoft CRM 1.2 to 3.0
- Features associated with the upgrade process, Types of customizations that are supported and not supported by the upgrade process, Software configurations that occur during an upgrade, Upgrade process, Post-upgrade tasks
Uninstalling and Repairing Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Two types of uninstall options, Steps involved in uninstalling Microsoft CRM Server, Microsoft CRM client for Office Outlook, Microsoft CRM Exchange E-mail Router, and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Repair process for both Microsoft CRM Server and Microsoft CRM clients for Outlook