Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Advanced AdministrationVentara AG
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
* Experience with basic Linux administration and shell commands * Besuch des Seminars: "Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials"
Oracle WebLogic Server is a Java EE application environment that supports the deployment of mission critical applications using a robust, secure and scalable infrastructure. System administration of WebLogic Server includes a wide range of activities, from creating and configuring server domains, to deploying and securing applications, to monitoring and troubleshooting server, application and performance issues.
In this course, students expand upon their basic administrative knowledge and experience, and learn more sophisticated techniques for working with WebLogic Server and integrating it within the rest of their enterprise. Particular attention is paid to the topics of authentication, enterprise messaging, clustering and performance. This course also covers some basic techniques for monitoring server health and for troubleshooting problems. Students continue to use tools such as the WebLogic Server Administration Console and WebLogic Server Scripting Tool (WLST) for performing these administration tasks.
- Manage domains and templates
- Configure a highly available messaging infrastructure
- Automate server migration and failover
- Utilize LDAP for authentication
- Monitor servers using WLDF or SNMP
This course is an upgrade of Oracle WebLogic Server 10g R3: Advanced System Administration.