PeopleSoft Security Rel 8.48Ventara AG
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts - General knowledge of relational database system - Besuch des Seminars. "PeopleTools I Rel 8.48" Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: -Understanding of your company's security requirements
This course teaches you to design and implement PeopleTools security that is common to all PeopleSoft applications. Discuss the best practices of security organization and implementation. Explore the capabilities of application security by creating permission lists, roles, and user profiles. Use development security to control PeopleTools such as Application Designer, Process Scheduler, Query, and Data Mover.
Use data encryption technology to hide sensitive data at the database level. Learn to monitor tables using three types of auditing. Secure queries, batch processes, and reports. Learn to configure single sign-on among PeopleSoft applications and how you can configure PeopleSoft applications to use directory servers to authenticate PeopleSoft users.
Note: This course does not cover application-specific security such as HR, Financials, and EPM specific data permissions or row-level security
o Describe security design and administration in PeopleSoft Internet Architecture o Implement application security o Implement security for batch processing and reporting o Administer portal and sign-on security o Administer security for a directory
- Describing Information Security
- Working with Permission Lists
- Working with Roles
- Working with User Profiles
- Managing Advanced Application Security
- Auditing Security Tables
- Managing PeopleTools Security
- Encrypting Data
- Securing Processes
- Administering Query Security
- Maintaining Portal Registry Security
- Administering Sign-on Security
- Configuring Single Sign-on
- Configuring PeopleSoft Applications for Directory Authentication
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts - General knowledge of relational database system - Besuch des Seminars. "PeopleTools I Rel 8.48"
-Understanding of your company''s security requirements