Process Center Administration with IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Administering multitier business applications
- Managing WebSphere Application Server
- Managing a database server, such as DB2, MS SQL Server, or Oracle DB
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8 (WB804).
This 3-day, instructor-led course teaches product skills that are required to install, configure, and manage a WebSphere Lombardi Edition environment.
In this course, students learn about the architecture, installation, configuration, and management of IBM Business Process Manager. Students install and configure IBM Business Process Manager, and examine its architecture to provide contextual information for the rest of the course. Students also define and manage user authentication and authorization. The course explains how to install and deploy snapshots to various environments. Finally, students use tools to monitor process execution and system errors.
The course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations and class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding. Lab exercises throughout the course give students hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is designed to be collaborative, and students can work in teams to perform class activities.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows platform.
For information about other related IBM and WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
- Define installation tasks
- Define the IBM Business Process Manager technical architecture
- Complete basic configuration
- Manage user authentication and authorization
- Install and configure snapshots
- Monitor IBM Business Process Manager processes