Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard-Adv V8.5.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 (ZB818G). This option does not require any travel.
This course integrates training in business process management (BPM) methods and process modeling with IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.6. You learn core process modeling skills and the project development approach. These skills improve the speed and quality of process definition creation efforts.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM environment that provides the visibility and insight that is required to effectively manage the business processes of an organization. The course begins with an overview of business process management, emphasizing the concepts of reuse, ease of maintenance, and high-quality development strategies. You create a simple case by using the browser-based tools, and use the IBM Business Process Manager Process Designer to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. You learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) elements.
The course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations and class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding. Lab exercises throughout the course provide hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is intended to be collaborative, and you can work in teams to complete class activities.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.6
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM lifecycle
- Create a case by using the browser-based case designer tool
- Use the Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in the Process Designer
- Identify how intermediate events are used during the execution of a business process
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets Playback 0 goals and requirements