REST Services in Intelligent Operations CenterIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The prerequisite for this course is Getting Started with Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 course and optionally you can take the Intelligent Operations Center Configuration course.
The REST Services in Intelligent Operations Center course provides an overview of Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Programming Interface (API) and the different REST API services available in Intelligent Operations Center. The different constraints to set up a REST architecture are discussed. This course describes the server components and the request/response flow architecture of the Intelligent Operations Center. An overview of the REST services and URIs is provided. The RestStore and the different features of the RestStore are listed with description. Finally, some of the key REST services in Intelligent Operation Center are discussed.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Developer
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Consultant
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: System Integrator/ Configurator
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Application Architect
- Describe the different constraints of REST API architecture.
- Describe the REST API in Intelligent Operations Center.
- Describe the RestStore.
- List key REST Services in Intelligent Operations Center.