Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Testing WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
No specialized technical pre-requisites are required for this course; however a basic understanding of SOA and some knowledge in IT systems and distributed computing is expected.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course provides a brief introduction to the concept of testing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based applications. SOA testing introduces new challenges. This course starts with an overview of SOA fundamentals and then looks into what is involved in testing SOA applications. The course also looks into some of the popular SOA testing tools in the market and demonstrates features of one such tool (selected by customer) and provides hands-on exercises to re-enforce learning.
- Highlight foundational SOA concepts
- Gain a realistic understanding of the various challenges and unique considerations that SOA brings into play for testing and quality assurance
- Learn how to apply unit testing, integration testing, and customer acceptance testing to a service oriented enterprise
- Explore the various types of artifacts introduced by SOA (WSDL, BPEL, SOAP, etc.) and the implications they have for testing
- Gain hands-on experience using a SOA testing tool to test both services and business processes