Using InfoSphere MDM Collaborative EditionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Using InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition V10.1 is an exciting course tailored for those who want to get a jump start on IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaborative Edition. This course is designed to provide not only the essentials of understanding Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts but also covers a breadth of InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition feature functions that will leave you more than equipped to tackle daily responsibilities. You will explore how to use the newly designed web interface to easily create data objects, items, categories, and other artifacts that will create the master data solution. To round out the course, you will be engaged in an optional hands-on case study whereby you can apply your newly gained knowledge to plan, design and build an MDM Collaborative Edition solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- InfoSphere MDM Collaborative – Business and Technical
- Explore Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts
- Discuss PIM and use case scenarios for MDM Collaborative Edition implementations
- Overview of MDM Collaborative Edition project lifecycle
- Discuss the MDM Collaborative Edition architecture
- Exposure to creating MDM Collaborative Edition data objects, attribute definitions, specification, organization, and hierarchies
- Explore the definition, purpose and function of workflows, and the steps involved in creating a workflow
- Overview of MDM Collaborative Edition integration capabilities
- Examine the various stages of a MDMCE implementation