Using InfoSphere MDM Server for PIM V9IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course other than an understanding of using a web browser.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Using InfoSphere MDM Server for PIM is an exciting new course tailored for those who want to get a jump start on IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management for PIM. This course is designed to provide not only the essentials of understanding Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts but also covers a breadth of InfoSphere MDM Server for PIM feature functions that will leave you more than equipped to tackle daily responsibilities. You will explore how to easily create data objects, items, categories, and other artifacts that will assist in creating the master data solution. To round out the course, engage in an optional hands-on case study whereby you can apply your newly gained knowledge to plan, design and build an MDM Server for PIM solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- InfoSphere MDM Collaborative – Business and Technical
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explore Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts
- Discuss PIM and use case scenarios for MDM Server for PIM implementations
- Overview of MDM Server for PIM project lifecycle
- Discuss the MDM Server for PIM architecture
- Construct MDM Server for PIM data objects, attribute definitions, specification, organization, and hierarchies
- Explore the definition, purpose and function of workflows, and the steps involved in creating a workflow
- Examine the various stages of a PIM implementation