z/OS Management Facility Implementation and UseIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a good knowledge of:
- z/OS at the level of a z/OS system programmer, acquired on the job or through the z/OS curriculum, including skills required to install and customize z/OS UNIX applications.
If the above prerequisites are not met, then the courses listed in the Curriculum are recommended.
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to install and customize z/OSMF (Management Facility), and use the functions and features provided by z/OSMF.
IBM z/OS Management Facility (z/OSMF) is a new product for z/OS that will simplify, optimize and modernize the z/OS system programmer experience.
z/OSMF delivers solutions in a task-oriented, web-browser-based user interface with integrated user assistance.
In this course, we will introduce z/OS Management Facility and its architecture, describe the components that are necessary to run z/OSMF on z/OS.
In this course, you will also learn the installation and customization of z/OS Management Facility, and will customize several system components to exploit the following z/OSMF functions:
- Deployment Manager
- Capacity Provisioning
- Classic (ISPF) Interface
- Incident Log
- Configuration Assistant for the z/OS Communications Server
- Workload Management
- System Status, Resource Monitoring
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the purpose and benefit of z/OS Management Facility
- Describe the functions provided z/OS Management Facility
- Describe the technical overview of z/OSMF features and architecture
- Describe the z/OSMF client and server operating environment
- Describe the systems management tasks and updates with every release
- Indicate list of publications and references
- Describe ordering and installing the z/OSMF software (code)
- Via ServerPac or SMP/E
- Perform installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server OEM Edition
- Describe setup and configuration overall process:
- Configure WebSphere Application Server OEM Edition
- Configure z/OS prerequisites for plug-ins
- Configure z/OSMF
- Explain any migration issues or concerns
- Describe the details of each function, updated for each release of z/OSMF
- Understand the detailed examples of how to use the z/OSMF features
- Describe the z/OSMF tasks (and release of z/OS and z/OSMF that was introduced)
- Manage the z/OSMF administration: