Modern Records Management (MRM) training
Many organizations rely on paper-based principles to manage digital records, but this doesn't work with the growing volume, velocity, and variety of information. The Modern Records Management (MRM) training gives you a thorough understanding of how to best automate the way digital information is managed in support of business goals and objectives. The Modern Records Management (MRM) training covers the entire lifecycle of records and provides the skills needed to position records managers as business enablers.
The Modern Records Management (MRM) trainings consists of 4 days. The first 2 days (called the Specialist training) addresses concepts and processes associated with managing digital records. The last 2 days of the Modern Records Management (MRM) training (called the Master training) builds on this by addressing unique digital recordkeeping challenges as well as how to implement a recordkeeping system.
As a Modern Records Management Master (MRMm) you will acquire the necessary skills to: Position records management as a business enabler Capture records efficiently regardless of format Automate common records management tasks Support privacy and eDiscovery requirements Manage records effectively throughout the records lifecycle Select and implement a digital recordkeeping system Decommission legacy systems and information Ensure access to digital information over time
This interactive Modern Records Management (MRM) training is applicable across all industries, and is independent of any particular technology or vendor solution. The Modern Records Management (MRM) training is designed for IT managers, records managers, business unit managers, and other professionals who need to ensure that their organization's information and records are managed effectively.
After joining the Modern Records Management (MRM) training, the exam and case study exercise are available via the internet. As a participant you must pass these within 3 months after attending the Modern Records Management (MRM) training. The final MRM exam is multiple choice and true/false and you have 3 attempts to pass.
You will be awarded the AIIM Modern Records Management Master designation after passing the online exam and case study exercise. By earning this designation, you can call yourself a Modern Records Management Master (MRMm).
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- AIIM ERM Master
- Electronic records
- Information management strategy
- ERM business drivers
- Records Management terminology
- Metadata standards and guidelines
- Creating records
- Classification Schemes
IMF Academy (IMF)
IT, Information Technology, Finance, Project Management, Security, Tax
IMF is an independent publisher of distance learning courses and organizer of hot topical classroom based trainings and in-company trainings. Should you have questions of suggestions, please contact us at +31 40 246 02 20 or email@example.com
DAY I and II
Modern Records Management Specialist (MRMs)
The Modern Records Management Specialist (MRMs) training addresses concepts and processes associated with managing digital records and covers the following topics:
- The benefits of adopting a modern approach to records management
- How to capture born-digital records from a variety of sources
- How to digitize legacy paper records
- Metadata, its uses and sources, and how to efficiently collect and apply metadata to digital records
- How to automate common records management tasks such as disposing of redundant, outdated, or trivial information and detecting sensitive content
- Concepts of retention and disposition; how to export and transfer records and how to dispose of records
- Ensuring digital records are secure and protected over time
- The purpose and benefits of an information and systems inventory and the key information to gather as part of an inventory
- Approaches to improving the findability of digital records
- How to ensure effective privacy and data protection practices for digital records
- Approaches to ensure the authenticity of digital records for eDiscovery
- A framework for cleaning up legacy file shares
- How to decommission legacy systems and repositories and minimize risk to the organization
- Digital presentation risk factors and approaches
- Establishing a defensible disposition plan
DAY III and IV
Modern Records Management Master (MRMm)
The Modern Records Management Master (MRMm) consists of the MRM Specialist content plus the MRM Master content as well as the following topics:
- How to manage email
- Social media and modern records management
- Records management and the cloud
- How to manage structured data as records
- Privacy and data protection
- Decommissioning legacy systems and user information
- How to conduct a business and technical assessment
- Business and functional requirements for a digital recordkeeping solution
- How to design and implement a digital recordkeeping system in change management
N.B. If you are planning on the Modern Records Management Master (MRMm) designation, you must attend all four days of training class (the first two days cover the MRM Specialist content, and the last two days cover implementation and the case study).
For more information, please take a look at our website: https://www.imfacademy.com/areasofexpertise/information_technology/ERM_Masterclass.php