Official Master's degree in photonic research in English
With the collaboration of all BCN photonic researc
Official one-year Master's degree taught in English and focused both on research and professional development. It has the collaboration of all the photonic research centres in Barcelona: UPC, UAB, UB and ICFO.
Standorte und Zeitplan
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
- Beam propagation
- Fourier optics
- Business and patents in Photonics
- Quantum optics
- Biophotonics and imaging
- Materials and nanophotonics
- Telecommunications and photonics circuits
- Optical engineering
There is a document with a full list of the subjects included in the Master's degree with this information.
The Master's degree is comprised of 20 ECTS credits for compulsory subjects, 24 for optional subjects and 16 for the Master's thesis.
The compulsory subjects are the following:
- Introduction to photonics. Optics and lasers (5 ECTS)
- Beam propagation and fourier optics (5 ECTS)
- Photonics laboratory (5 ECTS)
- Business and patents in photonics (5 ECTS)
The master's degree price for foreign students non residents in Spain and non nationals from EU is € 76,65 per credit ECTS. Year 2013-2014.