IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskScriptIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completion of "IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskWatch" course
- Basic knowledge of programming and familiarity with financial risk management principles and terminology
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
RiskScript is designed to allow users to create their own extensions for RiskWatch. These extensions can be in the form of macros, new pricing functions, state procedures, settlement procedures and simulation functions.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Risk Manager
To provide participants with an overview of Riskwatch functionality and to provide hands on experience with various methods of setting up and analyzing portfolios. Upon successful completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Explain the basics of BasicScript syntax;
- Describe RiskScript methods and objects;
- Create Pricing Functions, State Procedures and Curve Functions;
- Create and run RiskScript Aggregation Functions and Macros;
- Create Simulation Expressions