IBM Bla/12/enter E WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals (XTR30). It is also recommended that you have some level of technical experience with x86-based computer hardware, and Windows or Linux operating systems.
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
This course is designed to introduce the Bla/12/enter E chassis in detail through class lecture and hands-on lab exercises.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Bla/12/enter Track
- List the major components within the Bla/12/enter E
- Describe and list the chassis power elements
- Match power supply requirements to chassis components
- List the Bla/12/enter E cooling components
- Describe and list the functions performed by the Midplane
- List the functions of the Advanced Management Module
- Introduce Dynamic Infrastructure elements
- List the major managed elements in the Bla/12/enter E
- List the Bla/12/enter E AMM monitoring capabilities
- Match Blade Server managed elements to the AMM command
- Describe and list the basic AMM command line functions
- List the properties and advantages to Web and Command Line interfaces
- List the features implemented in the Bla/12/enter Open Fabric Manager (BOFM)
- Describe and list the chassis components included in the (BOFM) configuration
- List the storage and networking definitions that can be modified
- Match configuration steps to the chassis elements affected
- List the sequence of events that occur in a Blade failover/recovery
- List the basic questions to ask in preparatio