IBM Informix Programmer's Performance WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IBM course: IBM Informix Structured Query Language or CE120 SQL Workshop (IX131)
- Six months of experience in writing applications for a relational database environment
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Arrow ECS
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Learn more about how to use the features of the IBM Informix database server, the options of SQL, and application development techniques to write programs that run fast and use as few system resources as possible. Learn about the performance features available within the database server and how to create tables and indexes and write applications to take advantage of these features.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- List and describe the roles of those who use or maintain an IBM Informix database server
- Describe the various architecture, memory, and process components of a database server
- Describe some basic configuration parameters that relate to application performance
- Identify the elements of the sqlhosts file and set environment variables to use connections listed in this file
- Describe the features in the database server that either directly or indirectly affect application performance
- Explain ways in which databases and tables can be created to maximize performance
- Use database server monitoring tools to measure the efficiency of the server as applications are executing
- Write SQL commands in the most efficient way possible
- Incorporate optimization strategies in applications to improve application performance