IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary Essentials V9.1 - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Business Glossary is a web-based tool that enables users to create, manage, and share controlled vocabulary and information governance controls in a repository called a business glossary. This course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and ability to create and use a business glossary within IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary. The course also takes into account other components of IBM InfoSphere Information Server and how they can contribute to the glossary maintenance. The course illustrates how users can practically apply the usage of a business glossary as a solution to an enterprise wide problem. Finally, this course demonstrates how to use the IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary Anywhere application to browse text documents and provide meaningful term definitions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Information Analysis – Business Analyst/Data Steward
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain what is IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary
- Discuss the Business Glossary Roles and Permissions
- Define and Create Terms and Categories
- Discuss the concepts of Taxonomy and Controlled Vocabulary
- Use Business Glossary Anywhere
- Associate Terms to Assets
- Import Terms and Categories
- Explore a Glossary and Assets within Metadata Workbench