IMS Database Recovery Control (DBRC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IMS Fundamentals (CM010)
- or IMS Fundamentals - Web - ILO (CMW01)
- or have equivalent knowledge
You should also have a minimum of 12 months system programming or database administration experience with IMS databases.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn all aspects, including installation, implementation, and management of the Database Recovery Control (DBRC) feature of Information Management System (IMS). DBRC is an IMS facility that provides database recovery, and facilitates database sharing, between IMS systems in all IMS environments including DB/TM, Data Base Control (DBCTL), and Batch. Reinforce the concepts and skills you have learned with machine labs.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- IMS Database Administration
- Install, implement, and manage the DBRC (DataBase Recovery Control) component of IMS (Information Management System)
- Identify and list the basic elements of DBRC
- Describe the processing of DBRC records
- Describe the data sharing environment
- Describe the subsystem interaction and database authorization process
- Register full-function, Fast Path, HALDB, and non-recoverable databases, and their data sets
- Define and register Database Data Set Groups, Data Groups, and Recovery Groups
- Define and register change accumulation groups
- Describe installation tasks for DBRC and RECON (REcovery CONtrol) data sets