International MarketingGeorg-Simon-Ohm-Hochschule Nürnberg
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
• An above average fi rst Bachelor degree in business/economics or equivalent results in a management admission test (e.g. GMAT or our own Master Admission Test) • Profi ciency in English (e.g. TOEFL or similiar language test) • Prior internship or job experience preferred
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The program is a full-time, 3 semester program consisting of two terms of academic lectures and one term for the Master thesis.
MIMA encompasses a wide range of subjects that provide students with a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of international marketing and sales.
It consists of six modules:
- Analysis of and Access to International Markets
- Creation of International Market Offers
- International Marketing Tools
- Strategy and Business Development
- Advanced Economics and Ethics
- Applied Research
Each module includes mandatory courses and electives. Subjects focus on key theories and concepts as well as on the ability to apply a significant range of professional skills, practices and techniques in marketing, sales and planning departments of multinational companies, international corporations or other global institutions. A strong emphasis is also placed on soft skills, like language, business ethics and intercultural management.
The International Marketing sector has been rapidly growing over the
last decade. Jobs in this area are diverse and open up profi table career
opportunities. The Master in International Marketing is of particular relevance for those who are seeking employment in:
• Marketing & Sales
• Innovation Management
• Market Research
• Pubic Relations
• Retailing & Franchising
Studienbeginn Wintersemester und Sommersemester
Bewerbungstermin 01.02.-15.06. zum Wintersemester,
01.12.-15.02. zum Sommersemester