International Marketing and Communication (MBM)Hochschule Heilbronn
Häufig gestellte Fragen
1. Proof of a domestic or foreign university degree, at least of a Bachelor degree or a comparable degree in the legal sense of §§29 Sec.2 page 5, 76 Sec. 2 page 3 LHG (Abschluss - Degree). 2. The university degree (see point 1) which is relevant for admission must imply a vocational economic degree or a comparable study with a substantial business share. 3. Language skills: * Good proficiency of the German language to be proved by the Certification of German Language Proficiency (DSH) or equivalent. It is not necessary for German language applicants...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The new Master Degree Course “International Marketing and Business Communication” at the University of Applied Sciences Heilbronn-Kuenzelsau was conceived with the objective to prepare students for leading positions in the field of marketing and sales management of companies acting in the international field.
In terms of content the essentials are focussed: International marketing and international communication:
* International Marketing: The national basic rules for successful marketing have to be changed in substantial points and added by new aspects on the international floor. Irrespective of large or medium-sized businesses: Who wants to survive with worldwide acting industry and service companies like Siemens, Stihl, Lufthansa or Würth in international marketing and sales, has to understand and to apply the economic, organizational, legal and cultural characteristics of transnational marketing and sales.
* International Communication: Media companies have a double significance in international management: On the one hand media service providers like Bertelsmann, Hubert Burda Media, Deutsche Telekom oder SAP are long ago global players with international marketing. On the other hand they provide the basis for the international management by means of their transnational communication products (audio-visual media, data services etc.) in connecting the corporate headquarters of the global players intersectorallly with their customers, subsidiaries and business partners abroad. Profound skills of such a “global business communication” therefore complete the necessary knowledge of a future “international marketing and sales manager”.
The combination of subjects resulting from these profiles of requirements is a balanced mixture of specific problems of the “International Marketing & Sales” and “Business Communication”, supplemented by substantial, complementary topics in the field of law, organization and business management:
* International Marketing Management
* International Sales Management
* Media Strategy and Media Marketing
* Computer Information Systems/ Electronic Business
* Economic and Legal Framework
* Organizational Behavior and Leadership
* Entrepreneurship and Start up-Business
... * Good proficiency of the English language. The English language skills are to be proved, unless it is not the applicant’s mother tongue, by the TOEFL test of at least 550 scores (paper-based version) or 213 scores (computer-based version) or 79 scores (internet-based version) or the Cambridge Certificate (Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)) with at least C (passed).
4. Proof of graduation with honours (final grade of at least 2,5 or B) in the relevant university degree under point 1. In reasonable cases exceptions can be admitted after the personal interview according to point 5, if the applicant is expected to be especially qualified for the master degree course due to his previous vocational education, vocational activities or other particular previous experiences.
5. Participation in a personal interview conducted by the selection commission according to § 4. The interview is supposed to take at least 30 minutes and is to be recorded in written form.
Eine Zulassung zum Masterstudiengang ist zum Winter- und Sommersemester möglich.
Bewerbungsschluss für die Zulassung zum Sommersemester ist der 15. Januar.
Bewerbungsschluss für die Zulassung zum Wintersemester ist der 15. Juli.
Erfolge des Zentrums
Weitere Angaben: Application deadline for the winter term is September 01, for the summer term January 15. You study free of charge, that means only the administration fee of € 74,10 is charged (summer term 2006). All prospective students have the possibilty to take part in a TOEFL preparation class here in Künzelsau. If you have not have passed the TOEFL test at the given application deadline you will have the possiblity to hand the test in not later than 10 weeks after beginning of the semester. For this purpose another preparation class will be offered in the first 8 weeks of the semester.