International Trade Specialist AccreditationeBSI Export Academy
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
At least 2 years post secondary education or working in an international trade related area. Computer and Internet Access essential
The International Trade Specialist (ITS) accreditation program is a nine month distance e-learning course leading to a recognised certification for professionals working in the key functional areas of International Trade. The International Trade Specialist Accreditation enables students to achieve practical international trade skills and knowledge leading to an accredited certification from the top performing exporting country in the world. Most full ITS program participants work full-time while completing the program on a part-time basis, as their schedule allows. The International Trade Specialist Program is flexible and personalizable.
You will gain international accreditation and lifetime access to course materials and support forums which mean you will be able to count on our help long after you graduate from our International Trade Courses.
The International Trade Specialist program consists of four key subject area modules, complimented by an intensive Industry Trade Study. International trade professionals may also undertake the modules as individual professional certificate courses certified by eBSI in the following core skills of international trade:
- Trade and Customs Practice
- Export Marketing Operations
- Finance of International Trade
- eBusiness for International Trade
Completion of the ITS Accreditation leads to further certification from the Institute of Export UK and their Advanced Certificate in International Trade. Graduates of our diploma program are equipped with the key knowledge and competence to work in the demanding world of International Trade.
The ITS Program provides these key benefits:
1) ITS participants obtain a thorough foundation in the core areas of International Trade.
2) ITS Graduates may use the designation "ITS" in professional Correspondence.
3) ITS participants can network and interact online with professionals from related sectors and expert
learning guides resulting in a pooling of practical experience through the eCampus online learning
4) ITS distance learning enables participants to study at their own pace and in their own time.