PV Engineering Training: Off-grid ApplicationsRenewables Academy AG Renac
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Basic technical understanding of PV Systems is required.
Practi cal knowledge in an intensive and compact one-week course. Includes a special focus on sales and marketi ng.
This hands-on workshop teaches you how to design and install a PV off -grid system. By the end of the course you will know about the various components and different types of modules and PV system components. Topics such as system design and sizing as well as component selection, simulations and monitoring will be presented. The course also focuses on challenges that may arise during installation.
The course is supplemented by numerous practical exercises, for example:
- DC circuits and use of tools
- Measuring module characteristics
- Assembling a PV off -grid system
- Use and handling of batteries and inverters
During two field trips you will get to know systems and concepts which provide the operators with reliable power in unusual situations.
- Introduction to solar energy
- Configuration of PV off -grid and hybrid systems
- Solar irradiation
- Components: technical properties, sizing and preparation
- Solar cells and modules
- Mounting systems: cables, wiring and isolation methods
- Inverters and charging regulators, battery configurations
- Solar water pumps
- System design
- Economic aspects, marketing and sales, project management
Our tailor-made courses are matched precisely to your training requirements. Depending on your priorities, the courses may have a technical, managerial, economic or strategic focus. Training can be adjusted in duration and depth and our courses can be organized for groups of various sizes, different levels of know-how and to cover various technologies. You determine when and where the training will take place – in RENAC’s Training Center or at your premises worldwide.