REST Service Development with JavaIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should have:
- Practical knowledge of the Java programming language, which can be gained through experience or by successfully completing one of the Java SE 5 Programming Fundamentals courses (WD152) (VD152) or (ZD152)
- Knowledge of application development in a Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) platform such as IBM WebSphere Application Server
Experience with Rational Application Developer or another Eclipse-based development environment is also beneficial. This...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Hands-on exercises throughout the course enable students to use IBM Rational Application Developer V8 and IBM WebSphere Application Server V7 to develop a RESTful interface and servlet, debug RESTful web applications, and build a JAX-RS application.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Web Services developer skills for IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM Rational Application Developer
- Describe the benefits of using REST in application development
- Describe the technical architecture for RESTful applications
- Describe the technologies for implementing RESTful services in Java, including JAX-RS, Restlet, and standard servlets
- Describe the use of XML and JSON in RESTful web services
- Use JAX-RS to simplify connecting directly to Enterprise Java services using REST
- Describe the differences between the various mechanisms used to transfer data between client and server in RESTful services
- Set up a development environment to use IBM Rational Application Developer V8 and WebSphere Application Server V7 to develop and test REST-based applications