SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 10 FundamentalsAS-SYSTEME Unternehmensberatung
Häufig gestellte Fragen
This course is designed for beginners with the Linux operating system. - Attendees are required to have only basic computer skills on any operating system. - Knowledge of a desktop operating system is sufficient.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is the first in the Novell Certified Linux Professional 10 (Novell CLP 10) curriculum developed for SUSE Enterprise Server 10.
- This course guides students who have no experience with Linux through the main concepts of open source software and Linux using the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10. Students will learn the concepts of Open Source and Linux as well as the fundamental knowledge necessary to administer SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10. These fundamental tasks are prerequisites to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Administration (Course 3072). These tasks are also essential and prerequisite to learning the skills of an entry level Linux administrator or help desk technician in an enterprise environment.
This course is ideal for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 operating system. It is also ideal for those who want to begin preparing for the Novell Certified Linux Professional 10 Practicum Exam.
This course is designed for beginners with the Linux operating system.
- Attendees are required to have only basic computer skills on any operating system.
- Knowledge of a desktop operating system is sufficient.
Überblick über den Inhalt des Trainings
This course covers a broad range of topics, many of which are listed below:
- Understanding the Linux Story
- The History of Linux
- Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Using the Linux Desktop
- Administering Linux with YaST
- Locating and Using Help Resources
- Managing Directories and Files
- Working With the Linux Shell and Command Line
- Using Linux Text Editors
- Managing User, Groups, and Permissions