Das Ziel der Ausbildung zum Physiker besteht darin, naturwissenschaftliche Fähigkeiten und Kenntnisse zu vermitteln, die es gestatten, sich in häufig wechselnde Arbeitsgebiete einzuarbeiten und dort selbständig und schöpferisch tätig zu sein. Auf ein solides Verständnis der fundamentalen physikalischen Begriffe und Gesetze wird darum großer Wert gelegt.
To be considered for admission to the Master of Science in Engineering Physics Program candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) or an equivalent degree in engineering physics from a university or college with an international recognized Bachelor's degree.Assessment of a foreign degree is based on the characteristics of a national educational system, the type of institution attended, and the level of studies completed. British patterned education: Bachelor's degree with honors....
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
Master of Science in Engineering Physics, the best choice for special education in Energy or Materials Science! This program aims to provide students with a firm basis in Energy or Material Science. You will
personally gain insight into current trends, modern physics and new developments. The Master of Science in Engineering Physics program at TUM represents a two years course (see chart below),subdivided into four semesters. The program is taught in the main in English. For details see: Courses MSEP! Two of four semesters are dedicated to practical training in a company (5 weeks) and in a laboratory of the Physics Department or adjunct institutes located on the TUM campus (9 months) to
accomplish the master thesis. The Master if Science in Engineering Physics courses also start in October.
Material Science is the key for the development of new technologies in fast changing fields like medicine, communication or transportation. In the Bachelor and Master program Material Science we offer dedicated education which includes modern lectures in bio-physics, low dimensional electronic
systems, quantum optics, solid state spectroscopy and many more.
Studienbeginn :-nur Wintersemester
Applications must be received by May 31
• British patterned education: Bachelor's degree with honors.
• France: Maîtrise from university or completion of diplôme d'ingénieur from grandes écoles.
• Other European Countries: University degree requiring four years of study.
• Middle East: University degree requiring four years of study.
• Canada: Three-year bachelor's degree from Quebec, four-year bachelor's degree from other provinces.
• Latin America: University degree requiring four years of study.
• India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal: Master's degree. Note that a three-year bachelor's degree is not considered sufficient. The two-year master's degree following the three-year bachelor's degree from India is required.
• Philippines: Five-year bachelor's degree or four-year bachelor's degree plus one year of graduate work.
• Russian Republics: University diploma requiring four-and-a-half to six years of study.
• China: Certificate of the "Akademische Pruefstelle" in "Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland - Kulturreferat" Bejing/Shanghai/Kanton.
• Other Asian Countries: University degree requiring four years of study.