Überblick: Ort: E-Learning Gebühr: EUR 399,90
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
The course prepares candidates to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination and obtain the world’s leading project management credential. The lectures provide all the information needed to pass the exam. They cover all 10 knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide and assign each of the 47 processes to the corresponding domain task.
Furthermore, the accompanying material includes Sean Whitaker’s best-selling PMP Study Guide, a comprehensive book providing advanced exam tips, real world examples, and over 300 additional review questions.
You will be provided with 87 contact hours (87 PDUs), easily exceeding the 35 contact hours required to be eligible for the exam:
- Video-Lectures 13 h
- Review Questions 14 h
- PMP exam Study Guide book 30 h
- PMP exam prep questions book 30 h
Upon course completion you will be familiarized with:
- The PMBOK® Guide’s 10 knowledge areas and 47 processes
- The 42 domain tasks, and the associated knowledge and skills included in the PMP® Examination Content Outline
- Strategies to successfully study for the exam, and exam taking techniques
Teilnehmerkreis: This course is designed for practicing project managers with at least 3 years of experience who are looking to advance professionally, attest their experience, and take the next step in their careers.