IBM Forms 8.0 WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Good technical understanding of Internet concepts
- General understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, systems, and languages
- Some knowledge of Web 2.0 concepts
Experience with XML and Java technology is desirable. Experience with IBM Forms development is recommended.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Do you need an effective method to capture and validate end user input, in real time, either from the Web or in stand-alone applications? Are you in an industry that requires an exact match to existing web applications or paper forms to meet government or industry regulations? Is there a need to upgrade the end user experience to eliminate input errors so that only validated and required data is collected by your application or service?
IBM Forms V8.0 automates forms-based business processes to help improve efficiency, customer service, and time to value making you more responsive to customer and market needs. IBM Forms V8.0 enables Line-of-Business and IT users to collect data and automate processes via agile web-applications, as well as classic document based forms applications in one nicely integrated package, which can also be utilized on iOS and Android tablet based devices.
A new key feature in IBM Forms version 8.0 introduces IBM Forms Experience Builder, which provides the following benefits to line of businesses and IT users:
- Exceptional web-based data collection applications
- Easy-to-use, web-driven creation of compelling, data collection user interface
- Lightweight routing for approvals and notifications
- CSS-based styling
- Easy integration with REST Services via REST API
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Forms 8.0 Workshop
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Learn about the key features provided in IBM Forms version 8 with the focus on the new IBM Forms Experience Builder.
- Using the IBM Forms Experience Builder, you will learn to use the simple web-based user interface to:
- develop interactive form driven applications
- integrate role based security
- implement the integrated lightweight routing for approvals and notifications
- explore personalized integration with WebSphere Portal
- leverage open standards utilizing REST API services