International MBA - Full TimeEAE - Business School
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten (Spanien)
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
Some of the coursework which students will take includes general managing principles, accounting, strategic marketing and supply chain management. In addition, students will have the opportunity to specialise in one of five areas- Management, International Management, Finances, Marketing or Family Business. The objective is for students to graduate from this program with the abillity to lead a team and to be able to evolve easily within a a company or an organisation.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
This programme is targeted at university graduates or specialists who have two or three years of work experience. Having some work experience maximises students' enjoyment of the program and allows them to relate to the material being taught. The overall objective of the program is for students to gain an in-depth understanding of business management and all its facets.
Recommended Profile:University Degree 2 years of working experience.
Certificado de asistencia otorgado por EAE - Business School
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
International Legal Framework
Supply Chain Management
Corporate Social Responsibility
Human Capital Management
- Business organisation
- The aim of the course is considering how the structure of an organisation is in keeping with its strategy, human resources, organisational culture and management processes.
- Strategic management
- Participants are introduced to the steps to develop a business strategy and the most common problems in the process of planning and setting objectives, and control mechanisms to improve the achievement of targets while considering the mission of the company.
- Managing skills
- The course deals with competences and skills such as personal communication, team management, motivation, managerial behavior, decision-making or negotiations that help leaders and responsible people be able to act efficiently.
- Economic environment
- Analysis of the effects of micro and macroeconomic variables on the decision-making process of the company. Participants reach a sound knowledge of the economic forces governing business activity.
- International legal framework
- Given the markets' trend towards globalisation, it is essential to know the international legal framework to minimize the legal risks in international transactions.
- Marketing strategies
- The aim of the module is to know the main marketing strategies and dealing in depth with case studies that are considered business milestones. Participants will learn to take decisions in the area of marketing coordinating a strategic view with the corporate marketing plan.
- Marketing: concepts & policies
- Participants will learn to define marketing policies suitable for the strategy of the company at the present time that will allow them to take proper decisions about product, price, communication and distribution leading to the achievement of the company goals and market needs satisfaction.
- Market research
- Participants will know various tools to analyse the market and find information relevant for the decision-making of the company using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Commercial action plan
- Participants will deal in depth with the role played by the commercial management and considering different ways of organizing a sales network, planning the role of the sales force, recruiting, motivation and compensation, among other topics.
- Sales forecast
- Participants will acquire an analytical intent necessary to check the veracity of the forecast in relation with real sales.
- Financial planning and budget control
- Participants are provided with a sound training that combines practical and theoretical aspects of instruments and techniques used in short and long term financial planning.
- General and financial accounting
- The aim of the course is providing the knowledge necessary to understand the information generated by the accounting processes of the company, the meaning of the balance sheet and the interpretation of the income statement.
- Cost accounting
- The course focuses on the concept and the analysis of different types of costs, as well as their calculation and managing possible deviations.
- Analysis of financial statements
- Students learn about financial statements in detail through case studies as well as the instruments available for their correct analysis.
- Cash & Credit Management
- In increasingly changeable and competitive markets, the process of taking short-term decisions, known as Cash Management or Treasury Management, plays a decisive role. Participants will learn to obtain information from customers and make correct interpretations and take good decisions.
- Financing and investment decisions
- Participants will learn the most truthfull and up-to-date techniques to develop their business plan, the feasibility of investments and the result tan can be derived from them.
- Supply chain management
- Future managers learn how to add value to the company through a global view of the techniques involved in supply, production and stock management.
- Human capital management
- The module intends to provide a global view of the interaction individual-organisation and to explain how to manage the relation between the human factor and the economic factor.
- Corporate social responsibility
- Companies are playing a role more and more active in society, specially through the generation of employment and wealth in their surrounding communities.
- Information systems
- The course deals with the most recent developments in research and innovating solutions to allow a more frequent and efficient use of information technologies supporting business networks.