Managing international teamsDIHK Service GmbH
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Beschreibung des Seminars
Working in companies that operate internationally or being involved in international projects requires the ability to build, develop and manage culturally diverse teams. Leaders of such multicultural teams need to ensure that the diverse talents within their teams are being used.
At the same time they need to be aware of cultural and personal differences that could cause conflicts and know how to manage them.
In this seminar you will learn how to deal with different patterns of behavior in terms of decision making and conflict resolution and you will get some practical tools and techniques to be applied in
everyday leadership routines.
Furthermore, you will learn about ways to lead teams from a distance and to create commitment.
By developing your skills to work with and motivate multi-cultural teams, you will become more confident when working in an international environment.
• Definitions of Culture: Corporate, national, team and personal
• Stages of team development and the leader’s involvement
• Cross-cultural approaches to leadership, assertiveness and conflicts
• Team roles and allocation of tasks
• Identifying potential within your team
• Motivating your team members
• Working in remote teams: Developing communication and building trust from a distance
• Personal leadership: intercultural awareness and competence in role
• If you like you can call the trainer before the seminar starts
• 2-days intensive training with a top-class Trainer
• daily 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• wide documentation to engross and to look-up
• certificate of attendance
• maximum 8 attendants will safe your learn-ing success
• drinks, snacks and lunch
• professional arranged seminar room
• by request: assistance at your arrangement of hotel accommodation
Direkt zum Seminaranbieter