IBM - IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1PROKODA Gmbh
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The following qualifications are requirements for success: Basic knowledge of industry cloud computing principles Working knowledge of IBM Cloud Computing principles Working knowledge of designing a comprehensive IBM Cloud Computing solution Working knowledge of how to implement IBM Cloud Computing concepts Working knowledge of the various types of clouds and -as a service-...
IBM - IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1: Please refer to course overview for description information._x000D_
Please refer to course overview for description information._x000D_
IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1 - Preparation Bootcamp for Test 000-280This workshop prepares you for IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1 (Tests 000-280).
This workshop is intended only for IBM Business Partners and IBM employees.
An IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure V1 is a person who can demonstrate the design, plan, architecture and management principles of an IBM cloud computing infrastructure. They can do this with limited assistance from support, documentation or relevant subject matter experts.
Key areas of competency include:
- Demonstrate the IBM Cloud Computing concepts and design principles
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a customer with a roadmap from their current IT environment to an IBM Cloud Computing solution.
- Architect a comprehensive solution that utilizes the IBM Cloud Computing design and blueprint principles to meet the customer's requirements.
- Demonstrate the applicability of IBM's Cloud Management Principle: Operation Model, Service Delivery and Service Management
Chapter 1 - Cloud Computing Design Principles
- Given an audience familiar with the cloud computing, define the cloud computing paradigm and cloud deployment models so that various types of cloud deployment models have been explained.
- Given a list of common infrastructure and environmental components, identify their use in cloud environments, so as to understand how to evaluate a customer's current infrastructure and environment in order to facilitate the adoption of cloud.
- Given knowledge of a cloud environment, define the IBM Virtualization Management solutions available for a cloud environment, so that virtualization capabilities within a cloud environment have been defined and resources are easily allocated depending on the workload demands to realize the operational cost benefits.
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Basic knowledge of industry cloud computing principles
- Working knowledge of IBM Cloud Computing principles
- Working knowledge of designing a comprehensive IBM Cloud Computing solution
- Working knowledge of how to implement IBM Cloud Computing concepts
- Working knowledge of the various types of clouds and -as a service- offerings
- Working knowledge of the cloud infrastructure technologies (systems, storage, security, networking, virtualization technologies)
- Working knowledge of key concerns and how they are addressed in Cloud Computing such as security, performance, etc.
- Working knowledge of the IBM Cloud Computing offerings that make up the infrastructure of an IBM Cloud Computing solution such as hypervisors, provisioning, monitoring, security, storage, integration, cloudburst, reporting, billing and metering.
- Cloud Computing 1: Design a Cloud Computing Data Center - Architect Workshop (AUC4D1DE)or(ATC4E1DE)
- Cloud Computing 2: Virtualized System Environment and Cluster-Architectures (AUC5D1DE)or(ATC5E1DE)
- Cloud Computing 3: Network Virtualization, new Technologies and Concepts - Strategy and Architecture (AUC3D1DE)
- Service Management for Cloud Computing (ATC6E1DE)
- Storage for Cloud Computing Environments (ATC7E1DE)
- Security Aspects and Cloud Computing (ATC8E1DE)