PRINCE2® Practitioner in practice - EnglishPROKODA Gmbh
Preis auf Anfrage
- How to recognize a successful PRINCE2 Project?
- What principles are to be applied?
- How to start up a project?
- Who directs the project?
- What are the different planning approaches?
- Who bears what kind of responsibilities in the project management team?
- How to control a project successfully?
- How to escalate properly?
- What to do at the end of a Stage?
- What to do about risks and how to manage them?
- How to manage open issues?
- What is quality?
- How to reach the agreed quality through good Project Management?
PRINCE2-Practitioner in practice is three days of intensive practice training, deepening your basic knowledge in PRINCE2.
For 3 days, you will be working on a real project and be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
In these three days we put you into a real business scenario. Making you part of the project team, starting with the project mandate, you will get first-hand experience on how to run a PRINCE2 project. Apply the PRINCE2 principles and themes throughout the different project stages along your fellow trainees.
APMG provides a scenario based sample exam, for knowledge validation and optimal preparation for the PRINCE2-Practitioner exam.
The seminar "PRINCE2 Practitioner in practice" enables you to
After this seminar, you will be able to answer the following questions in your business practice: