Basics of leadershipDIHK Service GmbH
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Beschreibung des Seminars
You will learn in this seminar how to deal with the various expectations whilst still being a reliable and motivating leader, even within an international workforce. Moving to a leadership position requires you to alter your leadership identity in order to be successful in your new role. In this new position, you will face different responsibilities and tasks. This means developing new behaviours so you can face challenges and succeed in your new responsible position. This toolbox for leaders will help you to prepare for your new responsibilities as a leader, to develop your own approach to your leadership role, to be confident even in difficult situations, to moderate and lead effective communication and set and achieve motivating targets for yourself and your team.
• Aspects of the professional role and gaining acceptance in your new role
• Adapting sensibly to the new job
• Requirements and tasks of a leader
• Knowing about leadership styles
• Adjusting your leadership style for an international role
• Leadership skills: delegating, target setting, performance evaluation and feedback
• Being prepared - reflecting on your new role
• What kind of leader and manager will I be?
• What are my strengths and where are there areas for development?
• How can I transfer my learned strengths to my new international role?
• Working with senior members of a team
• The leader-employee relationship, trust and control
• Leader or friend, colleague or boss?
• Successful delegation of specific tasks
• Building professional relationships with former co-workers
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Impact on a team's performance
• Motivational factors for teams
• What management support is needed for each team member
• If you like you can call the trainer before the seminar starts
• 2-days intensive training with a top-class Trainer
• daily 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• wide documentation to engross and to look-up
• certificate of attendance
• maximum 8 attendants will safe your learn-ing success
• drinks, snacks and lunch
• professional arranged seminar room
• by request: assistance at your arrangement of hotel accommodation
Direkt zum Seminaranbieter